List Control Bonus Offer
In a recent blog post, James Schramko has reviewed Frank Kern’s new List Control list building product and provided some great reasons to get on board.
A huge database of email subscribers is a great asset in Internet marketing. With the right email strategy, you can convert the people in that list into buyers so that the sooner you start building it, the better it can serve you.
Here are some useful tips for list building which you, too, can follow to boost your conversions.
Kern’s List Control recommends the following:
1. Collect email addresses from your site visitors whenever they buy something from you.
2. Get non-buying visitors to leave their email addresses by offering free items as enticements.
3. Publish good articles and add an opt-in subscription form to your website so that visitors can freely sign up if they like its content.
4. Promote the free subscription or item with the same effort you would give an item that is for sale.
5. Squeeze in your free offer and opt-in form after every article or site content.
6. Get an autoresponder to send a Thank You note to your opt-in subscribers.
7. Send emails regularly to the people in your list to maintain site awareness.
List-building involves a series of steps and techniques that can take months to learn and perfect. A good shortcut would be to learn list-building from experts with a proven track record and easy-to-follow systems.
>> Learn more about why James Schramko has long been a fan of Frank Kern and his strategies and about the once in a lifetime bonus he is offering with Frank Kern’s List Control.